- LA WEEKLY – Chef Micah Wexler Nails a Menu of Creative, Middle Eastern-Inspired Dishes
- LA Times-Critic’s Choice: Mezze in L.A.
- California Chefs Cook Up Opposition to Foie Gras Ban
- Culinary Cocktailing: Mezze Revamps Its Bar And Cocktail Program
- Chef Micah Wexler Nominated: Rising Star Chef of the Year
Tag Archives: mezze
September 21, 2011 Los Angeles – Spago is still the most popular restaurant in Zagat’s annual Southern California survey released today, but another Beverly Hills eatery, Matsuhisa, topped the list for food quality and The Edison in downtown Los Angeles … Continue reading
September 7, 2011 DineLA is a-comin’. Here are the hottest reservations you’ll want to book this instant, because they’re going to fill up quickly. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. Just make sure to check whether the restaurants are offering … Continue reading