- LA WEEKLY – Chef Micah Wexler Nails a Menu of Creative, Middle Eastern-Inspired Dishes
- LA Times-Critic’s Choice: Mezze in L.A.
- California Chefs Cook Up Opposition to Foie Gras Ban
- Culinary Cocktailing: Mezze Revamps Its Bar And Cocktail Program
- Chef Micah Wexler Nominated: Rising Star Chef of the Year
Tag Archives: los angeles magazine
By Patric Kuh This year L.A.’s freshest culinary stars dug down to their roots, introducing diners to Singaporean laksa, Peruvian ceviche, Israeli shakshouka, and meatballs like Nonna used to make. Add to that a swank seafood shack and the dramatic debut … Continue reading
By Lesley Bargar December 2, 2011 We’re not sure how the Chinese will feel about this, but we certainly like it. Chef Micah Wexler’s Mezze will host a Jewish Christmas Eve feast on December 24. Say what? It makes perfect … Continue reading