- LA WEEKLY – Chef Micah Wexler Nails a Menu of Creative, Middle Eastern-Inspired Dishes
- LA Times-Critic’s Choice: Mezze in L.A.
- California Chefs Cook Up Opposition to Foie Gras Ban
- Culinary Cocktailing: Mezze Revamps Its Bar And Cocktail Program
- Chef Micah Wexler Nominated: Rising Star Chef of the Year
Tag Archives: lebanon
By Patric Kuh This year L.A.’s freshest culinary stars dug down to their roots, introducing diners to Singaporean laksa, Peruvian ceviche, Israeli shakshouka, and meatballs like Nonna used to make. Add to that a swank seafood shack and the dramatic debut … Continue reading